Arctic Solo Expedition 2020 Arctic Solo Expedition 2020 Expeditions Exhausted but STOKED! Arrived in Pangnirtung Fjord last eve, after crossing Baffin Island, 5 long, cold winter days after leaving the island of Qikiqtarjuaq, dragging all of my gear and supplies with me! This is my 9th crossing of Baffin Island, but the first time...
Continue Reading
Death Valley Transect 2019 Expeditions Will Laughlin and I completed our summer, west to east transect of Death Valley, in roughly 35hrs, passing over two steep mountain ranges (Panamint Range 8,000ft, Amargosa Range 5,000ft) navigating through dense (and at points seemingly impossible!) brush, across salt flats, rocky washes and...
Continue Reading
Trans Kamchatka Expedition 2019! Expeditions February 2018, Adventurers Ray Zahab (CAN) and Stefano Gregoretti (ITA) will attempt to traverse the Kamchatka Peninsula, in far east Russia, from coast to coast, on foot. The team will be unsupported, relying fully on the gear and equipment they bring with them to...
Continue Reading
Trans Namibia Expedition 2018 Expeditions In summer (January-February 2018), Adventurers Ray Zahab (CAN) and Stefano Gregoretti (ITA) ran the length of Namibia, crossing the Namib Desert for approximately 1,800km, heading north from the South African border towards the Angolan border. The Trans Namibia Expedition was a mix of minimally supported...
Continue Reading

Challenge . Distance . Discovery

My name is Ray Zahab, I am a Canadian Adventurer, ultra distance runner and Founder of non-profit impossible2Possible. Recently I became a recipient of the Meritorious Service Cross of Canada (STOKED!). I as well am honored to be Explorer in Residence of the Royal Canadian Geographic Society, and Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society. I have ran 17,000+km across the world’s deserts, and completed multiple unsupported expeditions in some of the coldest places on the planet. Please enjoy this video!

I truly believe we are ALL capable of the extraordinary in our lives.

Ray in the News

Trans Namibia Expedition Episode #8

Spartan Up: Ray Zahab | Ultra Runner, Expeditioner, Motivator

Training in Atacama for Trans Namibia Expedition

Expedition Gobi Documentary Trailer

Training in Atacama for Trans Namibia Expedition

Running The Sahara Movie Trailer

CTV: Difference Makers – Ray Zahab

Big Life on RadX with Ray Zahab

CTV Morning Live: Ray Zahab

CNN: Why this man ran through the Gobi Desert

Ray on Daily Planet

Ray Arctic Footage

Limitations are 90% mental and the other 10% is all in your head.

– Ray Zahab

Ray on Social Media

Limitations are 90% mental and the other 10% is all in your head.

– Ray Zahab